category logo

We all love to poke fun at politicians, but we must never forget to be thankful that we don't get as much government as we pay for!

Saying that an illegal immigrant doesn't deserve to be paid the same wages as an American because he doesn't belong here in the first place is like saying that a person trapped in a well shouldn't be saved because he shouldn't have been playing around the well in the first place. - Maddox

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for "entrepreneur". - George W. Bush

I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue. - Richard Nixon

Outside of the killings, [Washington] has one of the lowest crime rates in the country - Mayer Marion Barry, Washington DC

Walter Mondale: "George Bush doesn't have the manhood to apologies." George Bush: "Well, on the manhood thing, I'll put mine up against his any time."

In a general way, we try to anticipate some of your questions so that I can respond "no comment" with some degree of knowledge. - William Baker, CIA spokesman

98% of us Americans are hard-working people. It's the other 2% that give us a bad reputation. Then again, we did elect them.

If I had half a mind, I would be a Republican.

That Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? - Al Gore, June 15, 1998 to CHICAGO BULL fans.

Every country has the government it deserves. - Joseph de Maistre

I took the initiative in creating the internet - Al Gore

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. - George W. Bush

More and more of our imports come from overseas. - George W. Bush

The next time we elect a president, for God's sake can we do a background check? - David Letterman

Anyone who is capable of being elected president should on no account be allowed to do the job - The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Hey look! It's the two symbols of the Republican Party, an elephant, and a big, fat, sweaty guy who's afraid of change.

How can we have a Y2K problem in a country with both Microsoft and Intel? - Al Gore, Vanity Fair, Jan, 1999

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul.

A statesman who keeps his ear permanently glued to the ground will have neither elegance of posture nor flexibility of movement. - Abba Eban

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All politicians are crooks, but democrats are our crooks.

Bureaucracy is a challenge to be overcome by a righteous attitude, tolerance for stupidity and a bulldozer when necessary.

By definition, a government has no conscience. Sometimes it has a policy, but nothing more. - Albert Camus

Communism is man's exploitation of man. Capitalism is just the opposite.

Go to page 1 2 3 next

The folks who created Coolsig want to help you stop procrastinating and get more done in much less time. Sign up below and we'll send you our Free Report right away.

People! Life! Geeky! Miscellaneous! Oddballs!
Sigs at Work
Political Sigs
@ the Movies
Pick-up Lines
That's Amore!
Life's Questions
The Truth!
Going Golden
Battle of the Sexes!
Star Wars
Star Trek
Star Trek: TNG
OS Wars
Staff Favourites
Sigs of the Season
Coolsig Definitions
Cats 'n Dogs
Bumper Stickers
Ascii Sigs
Ans. Machines
Great Books
Fortune Cookies
Your Resume
Verbal Typos
Corporate Typos
Wall Scrawls

Jack Handy
Using Coolsigs      New Sigs
What's with the bugs?    Search   Staff Favourites
Home    The story behind Coolsig    What the heck IS a sig?    The Trophy Case

Windmill Hi! This site was cobbled together by the crazy folks at Wondermill.   We hope you're enjoying it!
If you're zany enough to wanna meet other folks like yourself, you should check out our free forum.
Concerned about your online privacy?  Feel free to peruse our privacy statement.
Psst!  Our stuff is © '95-2003.  Violators will be butt-kicked.